Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo
icon4.gif  Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3009] Fri, 24 March 2006 23:05 Go to next message
Svargo is currently offline  Svargo
Bonzo, the main moderator of this forum, is gravely ill with Non-Hodgkins disease.

As suggested by some regular forum members we will all play our didjes in a syncronised event to send some healing energy to Bonzo.

I suggest for us to do it on Sunday 2nd of April at 16:00 GMT.

Douglas suggested to play our didjes for 45 minutes while imagining a white stream of energy running from the end of our didj all the way to Bonzo near Groningen in northern Netherlands (see his forum post for more details)
Sounds good to me.
Please post your comittment to participate and your location.
Thanks

Here is a photo of Bonzo, so you all know what he looks like when you send him your healing energy...

Svargo

index.php?t=getfile&id=424&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 04 August 2010 20:40] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3011 is a reply to message #3009] Sat, 25 March 2006 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skyer is currently offline  Skyer
I am in, I just gotta find out what time that is here in holland.

index.php?t=getfile&id=411&private=0
Playing the Didgeridoo is taking the time to catch up with mother earth
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3015 is a reply to message #3011] Sat, 25 March 2006 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pterois is currently offline  Pterois
For sure I'm in.
Douglas.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3016 is a reply to message #3015] Sat, 25 March 2006 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulb is currently offline  paulb
I am in, but it will be only spiritually. I will just be getting out of church at that time and have an hour trip before I can get home to participate.

Paul

In beautiful Rimrock, Arizona
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3023 is a reply to message #3009] Sat, 25 March 2006 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swillie is currently offline  Swillie
I will be able to participate for sure, and I have spoken with a nearby friend ( call him Buddha F) who will play as well. So we have southeast Michigan covered Smile

Steve
icon14.gif  Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3025 is a reply to message #3009] Sun, 26 March 2006 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DigitalDingo is currently offline  DigitalDingo
This is so sad for Bonzo… Sad
But what a great idea! Count me in for sure!
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3026 is a reply to message #3023] Sun, 26 March 2006 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JKon380 is currently offline  JKon380
I intend to participate as well....

Cheers,
Jason

Jason

[Updated on: Sun, 26 March 2006 06:21]

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3036 is a reply to message #3025] Mon, 27 March 2006 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolf is currently offline  wolf
Sign me up

"Breaking Wind" in the Northern Rockies

Wolf
Townsend,Montana
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3053 is a reply to message #3036] Thu, 30 March 2006 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Milhouse is currently offline  Milhouse
Hi all

All you people in the US-do not forget that the time changes on Sunday morning April 2nd. Spring forward, fall back. (Are we the only ones who do this?)

Does this change the GMT time differential? I am at -8 hours.

If you don't change the time you will be late!! Embarassed Shocked Rolling Eyes

Chris
Fullerton CA
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3054 is a reply to message #3053] Thu, 30 March 2006 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.A.D. is currently offline  M.A.D.
This link might help:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Remember, if you observe DST, GMT - 5 (Eastern USA right now) becomes GMT - 4 on Sunday. I'm pretty sure of that. If I've got my math wrong, feel free to correct me asap Wink

L8tr,
M.A.D.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3055 is a reply to message #3053] Thu, 30 March 2006 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here in Arizona we are GMT -7 and we do not observe daylight savings. So, when California springs ahead I guess you will be -7 also.

Paul

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3056 is a reply to message #3055] Thu, 30 March 2006 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, me being in Los Angeles means I should do this at GMT -7 instead of the -8 it normally is? I think that means I should be didgin' at 9 AM PST instead of 8 AM?

I do not want to be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please somebody help me,I am SO confused!! Shocked Laughing

Chris
Fullerton CA
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3057 is a reply to message #3009] Thu, 30 March 2006 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RawFoodGuy is currently offline  RawFoodGuy
RawFoodGuy didjin' for Bonzo...representing Florida sunshine and good health.

-5 GMT...hmm, that's 11:00 am Sunday for me, right?

Also, I recently joined up with another very nice didj forum:
http://forum.serioussticks.com/index.php

I posted an invitation for them to join us didjin' for Bonzo on Sunday...after all, we are all one family.

Bob Ross
AIM: RawFoodGuy
Email: Robert@RawFoodLife.com

[Updated on: Thu, 30 March 2006 13:10]

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3060 is a reply to message #3056] Fri, 31 March 2006 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, Chris, if California goes to Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, then California time should be the same as Arizona time. Arizona is GMT -7. 1600 GMT = 0900 your time on DST. Smile

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3062 is a reply to message #3057] Fri, 31 March 2006 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks PaulB

I guess I was not as confused as I thunk I was! Very Happy
Then 9AM it will be. (PST)
I have never done this type of thing before. Does it work "better" to be facing towards Bonzo, sending the waves directly at him or would any direction be ok?
I know it is a stupid question, but consider the source!! Rolling Eyes

Hang in there Bonzo! We are coming!!!

Chris
Fullerton CA
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3064 is a reply to message #3062] Fri, 31 March 2006 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ducpao is currently offline  ducpao
9am it is.

Count me in, of course...

Keep making strange sounds,

Doug

In Los Angeles, Ca.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3068 is a reply to message #3062] Fri, 31 March 2006 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chris,
There isn't any "stupid" questions, questions help to understand and learn. From what I can see,you are located in California, then if you want to face Groningen in Holland,you will need to take a beacon of let say north east to be in the right position, you can use google world to get an accurate idea of it. You can also go on the website of Bonzo (Fokko Ebbens)to get an idea of who he is and his family http://home.planet.nl/~ebben931/
But the main things to keep in mind is to imagine whith your heart where he is and how he will get better whith your playing and meditation you really need to send all your strengh to him, his soul will catch it. In other way you can imagine that what you do for him is like pouring fresh water (energy) into a glass (soul)his
body will drink it till the last drop!
Douglas.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3071 is a reply to message #3009] Sat, 01 April 2006 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a quick update:
I talked with Bonzo's wife Trijnie today and she shared that Bonzo is not doing very well and the doctors are giving him only days, so our didjing might be more of a peaceful good-by. But then it is up to Bonzo...

His daughter Myrna is going to play didj as well and I will join in even though it will be 2am here...

Thanks to all of you for your support, it's bringing smiles to Bonzo's lip.
It feels great to have our global 'family' Smile

Cheers

Svargo

[Updated on: Sat, 01 April 2006 00:06]

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3074 is a reply to message #3071] Sat, 01 April 2006 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My god... Words can't describe how awfull it feels to hear news like that. I hope we can make a difference.....

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3076 is a reply to message #3074] Sat, 01 April 2006 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like the Beattles said "all we need is love" We need to stay positive and send as much love which is the universal energy for healing Fokko, if you keep that in mind as you are playing and meditating nothing can goes wrong, only Fokko and God will decide, but with the strengh and positives energies you send to him it will help him making the "difference"
Douglas.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3077 is a reply to message #3076] Sat, 01 April 2006 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmcomposer is currently offline  pmcomposer
I'm brand new to the forum and barely know anyone here yet but it's still hard to hear the news about Bonzo. Malu and Kutik (my didges) and I will be there for him and his family for the healing.

Peace,
Pam
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3079 is a reply to message #3071] Sat, 01 April 2006 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My sorrow here is very deep. My prayers are with Fokko and his family.

Paul

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3083 is a reply to message #3079] Sun, 02 April 2006 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to all of you for the healing meditation, I'm living in a 300 years old farm where I got three donkeys, Joseph Donna & Balthazar, I went at 4GMT in my huge barn (look like a big church)to play and meditate, I do that every evening the sound of the didges in that barn is really great. Then when I started to play my donkeys did start all together to make their noises (it is really lound and they went on for five minutes like to participate to the meditation)at the end of the meditation they did it again for about 5 minutes. I was amazed by it because every night as I said I play, and they never make any noises (which is lucky for the neibourhood, the noise of one donkey can be eard at 15 km!)you can see in attachment a picture of Joseph and Donna.
Thanks again to all for the bound we did create to help Fokko.
Douglas.
  • Attachment: 100_1139.jpg
    (Size: 947.29KB, Downloaded 356 times)
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3084 is a reply to message #3083] Mon, 03 April 2006 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the looks of your "chorus". Your farm sounds fascinating and the barn a perfect place to play.
It is amazing how animals can pick up special feelings during certain situations.
Paul

icon4.gif  Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3093 is a reply to message #3009] Mon, 03 April 2006 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Friends,

I have to tell you that Bonzo passed away at 18.00 G.M.T, an hour after we finished the didj meditation for him. His daughters both played didj during the meditation and Bonzo was aware of it.
He was aware of the fact that several didge-friends in the world were playing for him.
His wife also shared with me that she thinks now that our didj playing was for the peace of his soul rather than healing his cancer.
I agree and can't help but marvel at the timing...

I had a wonderful and very peaceful experience at 2am here with the silence of the night enhancing the depth of my meditation.

Thanks to all of you who participated

Peace to Bonzo's soul

Svargo
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3094 is a reply to message #3093] Mon, 03 April 2006 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
May God bless him and keep him . . . and all my love and prayers to his family.

Paul

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3095 is a reply to message #3094] Mon, 03 April 2006 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ducpao is currently offline  ducpao
I am stunned.

Svargo, please relay to Bonzo's family that we mourn with them.

Keep making strange sounds,

Doug

In Los Angeles, Ca.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3096 is a reply to message #3095] Mon, 03 April 2006 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farewell Fokko.
Douglas.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3098 is a reply to message #3096] Tue, 04 April 2006 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fokko has contributed so greatly to this famely, he will treuly be missed and mourned over. He has made so many friends, send out such a good vibe troughout the world. May his soul rest in peace, he is deserving of that. Words just can't discribe the loss we now suffer, but let our minds be filled with the memory's of Fokko's life, let him live forth in our minds and speech, let us share our greef and remember the true Fokko.

Fokko, you will not be forgotten...

Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3112 is a reply to message #3098] Tue, 04 April 2006 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Bart,
don't feel sad about Fokko, God took him back with the joy of knowing in is last moments that a lots of friends where thinking about him and helped him to be in peace with himself. As we say in French "c'est la vie" and believe me Fokko had a fulfilled life with a lots of joy he did a lot for everybody and will always remain alive in ours hearts.
Douglas.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3113 is a reply to message #3112] Tue, 04 April 2006 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmcomposer is currently offline  pmcomposer
Crying or Very Sad

Peace
Pam
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3120 is a reply to message #3113] Wed, 05 April 2006 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shanahan is currently offline  Shanahan
Very sad news, and I'm terribly sorry that I only found this thread today.

Safe Journey, brother Bonzo.
Re: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo [message #3145 is a reply to message #3120] Wed, 12 April 2006 12:17 Go to previous message
in_didgi_nas is currently offline  in_didgi_nas
I only found this thread today. I will greatly miss his humor and wit. His regular and engaging involvement with our community is missed. I wish his family comfort and solace that is soul has returned home. I will remember him as a distant friend and play in his memory.

Sad
Previous Topic: Mark Atkin's on Healing
Next Topic: Sound healing novice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 16:40:26 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08373 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.