Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Hello and the Didg saved my life  () 1 Vote
icon6.gif  Hello and the Didg saved my life [message #1285] Fri, 29 July 2005 08:57 Go to previous message
thestick is currently offline  thestick
Greetings Everyone,

I am a newcomer to the forum. I bought my first didge from didgshop and the instruction video a little over 2 years ago. My original intention was to get a didg in high A for my band, Second Sufis. The didg and video ended up saving my life. I have been an asthmatic all of my life and it was getting pretty bad. My asthma was pretty severe. Being able to breathe was my primary concern each and every day. Six weeks after getting the didg and video I could circular breathe. Less than one month after that I was no longer using asthma medication. It has been 2 years and 2 months sinice then and I can now breathe perfectly normally. For me the didg has become an instrument of self healing and meditation. As a musician I am a Chapman Stick player.

And the money I would have spent on medication went to buying 4 didges from didgshop. How cool is that!!!!!

All that being said as an introduction let me say how much I love didgshop. It is so good to see someone doing good in the world. And GREETINGS ALL Very Happy.

I have an obvious in didg healing. I have a question in this regard. what is the youngest age that it would be appropriate for a child to learn to play didg for healing (or any other reason ?). Does anyone have any feeling about how young is too young. I am trying to find someone I can work with to see how they respond to the didg for asthma healing and most of my opportunities are my Friends kids.

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Vibrational healing
Next Topic: The Didj and infrasound...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:52:47 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02365 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.