Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Hello and the Didg saved my life  () 1 Vote
Re: Hello and the Didg saved my life [message #1286 is a reply to message #1285] Fri, 29 July 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bonzo is currently offline  Bonzo
Hi Thestick,

Nice to see how the didgeridoo helped you out!
I do know that good results CAN be achieved for asthmatic people when playing the didge frequently. Some doctors describe didge therapy as a trial to see how things work out. Cool

Then about young children. I thing as soon as they are interested in playing you can start teaching. Try to make challenge out of it, specially if they are very young. Be keen on safety! Children like to walk around with the didge in their mouth. If they fall or bump into something this can cause nasty injuries!
Specially if you start off whit light didges of PVC. Shocked
Try to make a suitable mouthpiece for good sealing and lips opening. If they like playing the didge they will pick it up quickly, so bee prepared, before you know it the have catches you up! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bonzo

Moderator for this Forum
The blowing Dutchman
Creator of the Legend
General manager of observatory "B.M."
HomePage: Bonzo's Fabulous WebPages

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Vibrational healing
Next Topic: The Didj and infrasound...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:19:38 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02399 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.