Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Hello and the Didg saved my life  () 1 Vote
Re: Hello and the Didg saved my life [message #1292 is a reply to message #1286] Sun, 31 July 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Daz is currently offline  Daz
hey Stick, welcome to Bonzo's mad house Laughing
My brother has severe asthma, while growing up I have lost count of the times he has been rushed to hospital and had his heart started, it can be a very scary thing to see someone having an attack, in fact probably the scariest thing I have seen in my life, I can't imagine what it must be like to suffer from it. But well done on helping yourself getting it under control. A young Scottish kid was in the national news last week because he started to learn the bagpipes, he also has severe asthma, after several months of learning, his asthma has all but dissappeared, and when he does have an attack he is able to breathe like he does while playing the bagpipes, and this slows and calms his breathing down as well as relaxing him, soon after his attack starts calming down and dissappearing. I think one of the big things with asthma is being able to relax, clam down and think clearly while having an attack, if didj can help this then it's fantastic.

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Vibrational healing
Next Topic: The Didj and infrasound...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:41:50 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04579 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.