Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » General Didj Issues » Buying a didjeribone - which one?
Buying a didjeribone - which one? [message #1306] Mon, 08 August 2005 18:31 Go to previous message
kodos is currently offline  kodos
Hello all,

I'm looking for a slider didgeridoo (aka Didjeribone) that can play different notes when stretched. I'm not enough of a craftsman to make one by myself, so I searched around the interweb and found two main candidates.

There is a Didjeribone developed by Charlie McMahon, which can be ordered at www.didjeribone.net for $100 aud. On this forum I've seen it mentioned a few times, but it's difficult to find any sound samples (Clemens's page seems to have a few songs though).

Another didge is simply called The Slider, sold for $60 usd. Although it looks less attractive than Didjeribone, the sound isn't bad at all. Does anyone have some experience on that particular pipe?

Both instruments are within the same price range (Didjeribone is a bit cheaper). Do you have any opinions as to which one is superior? And are there any other variable pitch didgeridoos I haven't found?

Rival link removed by Bonzo Mad Sorry that's policy! Shocked

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 04:26] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: POLL: Playing Styles
Next Topic: Play with side or front
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 14:27:42 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.29268 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.