Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » General Didj Issues » Didj cave painting?
Didj cave painting? [message #2143] Wed, 07 December 2005 12:02 Go to previous message
in_didgi_nas is currently offline  in_didgi_nas
I have seen many references to cave paintings depicting didgeridoo playing that help date the instrument to be 10-30 thousand years old. I have tried and tried to find an image of what that looks like but with no success. As an artist I am always looking for reference material and images for inspiration. I have developed a passion (my wife would say obssesion) with all things didj. I do interpretations of pictographs and petroglyphs in local stone and would love to explore doing one on a didj theme but cannot find any image of the much referenced cave painting. Has anyone out there come across a picture or drawing of this? I would be very grateful to anyone who could help me. Attached is a Maya glyph that I made in locally (Arkansas) quarried marble. It is about 6 inches square. Thank you ahead of time.index.php?t=getfile&id=310&private=0

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: online didj radio
Next Topic: Is website linking to competitors needed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:00:48 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13332 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.