Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Mark Atkin's on Healing
Re: Mark Atkin's on Healing [message #2380 is a reply to message #2352] Wed, 28 December 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mckenzie is currently offline  Mckenzie
you guys, Its just me, lol. But this is a good topic and I feel like exploring it with you so....

for me.. I know nothing of Aboriginies. I am of no religion. I am of barely any knoledge.lol. I have only been learning healing at a quantum level for the past year. I do believe If I use energy healing with the purest intent of love and graditude I cant do any harm. I dont think anyone feels disrespected if my intenet is shown with only humble love and graditude toward all beings. I had no idea there was even Didge healing when I started encorporating into my energy healing work. Mankind has used this source, this life force for all time. we had just forgot when whatever the hell library burn hella long ago. So if someone feels offened by the way I tap into the universal force let em. Didge gets me there faster than any of my breathing meditations.
OneLove

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Didj healing philosophy
Next Topic: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:03:24 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02448 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.