Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » [Didj massage]
[Didj massage] [message #3265] Sat, 13 May 2006 20:36 Go to previous message
diggi is currently offline  diggi
Hi all,

I would like to share with the forum my experience.
I was in pantelleria, a paradise island near sicily, in italy,
and, after dinner,we were drinking some good wine producted by friends and I was playing my didj in that peaceful silence that this island offers you.
A friend asked me to play on her body. It was strange and was my first time playing on a girl in that way.
She was laying down and i started to play from the foots (changing from leg to leg) up until the head.
She was really relaxed and excited for it and asked me to start from the first chakra (that she explained me is in our sexual part) and to pass from the first one to the last one that is in the upper part of the head.
She adviced me to stop on each chakra and to play near them.
So I started playing from the first one to the last one (that is the 7th) and the way back. The result was really good,everyone who has tryed told me that was really relaxing one (in fact other friends asked me to do the same).I tryed a massage too and was really a strange and beautiful experience. A natural vibration that starts from the lips of the player and that puts in vibration his body and others near him is fantastic, expecially in a peaceful and natural place.

I advice you to try it if you have not done it yet!

Smile

"I'm a partisan of the 3rd World War, the war of information" Beppe Grillo

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Migrane Therapy
Next Topic: What is healing ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:42:17 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04530 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.