Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Sound healing novice
Re: Sound healing novice [message #4020 is a reply to message #4019] Wed, 25 October 2006 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Shayne is currently offline  Shayne
thanks for the support... I've been getting private emails from moderators for defending this type of discussion. They suppose that by talking about new age drug use and didjn on didjshop.com, didjshop.com is condoning new age drug use and didjn... which are two totally different things.

Just because i study ancient mesoamerican human sacrifice does not mean i condone it. i merely talk about it to try and understand it.

the contraversy of mentioning drug use and the didj should be discussed before the drug use itself or else the moderators might interfere with postings.

what do you think.. about the censorship of contraversial issues related to the didj on didjshop.com? should we just ignore that our fellow didj players are appropriating the instrument as such? or should we talk about it in attempt to understand the various ways people of the non-aboriginal world use the instrument?

shayne

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo
Next Topic: Migrane Therapy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:08:56 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02626 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.