Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » What is healing ?
What is healing ? [message #4472] Sun, 31 December 2006 10:38 Go to previous message
Ironleaves is currently offline  Ironleaves
Hello dear friends,
I often hear and read about healing when people talk about didgeridoos.
Yet, from my personal experience there is a lack of understanding about the principles of how healing works.
As so often there are many techniques, but only one rule when it comes to healing, and that is: OUR Free Will.
Whether or not a person wants to make use of it is his/her personal decision. But on this choice the entire healing process does very much depend.
In this respect, each of us has the power to heal ONLY one person on the entire planet, and that is ourself.
That is very important! We can only heal ourself! If we dismiss this point, we are prey to vanity, pride and power and our capacity to assist somebody in a healing process will be greatly reduced.
Why is this attitude thing so important?
Because in truth we do not know what another person truly needs, so for one person healing might mean to live healthy again, for another person healing might mean to die.
This is not in our hands, my friends. And if we wish to be capable to have the necessary humility to accept our "lack of power & understanding", than the attitude of "Thy will be done" is the only way to go.

So let me repeat this again, we can't heal anybody!

The question is, what can we do then?

Well, a healing process is very simple and very complexe at the same time. It involves decisions made by the personality, it involves decisions made by the soul, and it involves other parameters such as the current situation, or karmic circumstances to be worked out.
All this, even if you can feel or see the energy of somebody, remains a very delicate and complexe structure of many layers with many reasons & options.
The best that can be done by another human being, no matter if it is through sound, herbs, touch or talk, is to create a moment, a space of harmonie, of relaxation, of acceptance, widening just a little bit for a short moment the narrow space of choice that a human personality has, when he/she is sick or suffering, so that in this moment the soul can connect the conscious levels of the personnality,acceptance of all that is can happen, which creates true harmonie = love, and the blocked energies can flow again, and thus a personal healing can start....

Usually, to each sick person there is a healer assigned from the spirit world, who works together with that persons spiritual guide, no matter if that person does believe in such things or not. Of course these both naturally respect the free will of that person. If the sick person receives a treament, the spirit healer will use this opportunity to do as much energy work as allowed through the personalities of the people involved.

That is why it is so important to not think of ourselves as healers, but rather of instruments, assisting a process that goes far beyound our perception and understanding, yet we do have the faith to believe that something can be done.
In the moment we do anything for any sick of suffering being, and even if it's only praying, or sending a lightful thought, than in that very moment we become an instrument ourselves.

That is, why ideas or preconceptions about what should be done, which pills/herbs for what reason, which sounds, which type of massage will be required, which mantra or symbol should be applied, can be as helpful as it can be great obstacles!
The only one who does really know what is required, is the spirit healer, who will try to inspire us, if we are willing to listen and to trust just that.

Voila a point of view, as teached to me by the spirit world.
Thank you for your time and concern.

I wish you all a good new year 2007,
filled with love, light & joy.

Goodnight

Namaste
Nada Brahma - Sono Ergo Sum

[Updated on: Mon, 14 April 2008 06:19]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [Didj massage]
Next Topic: Anyone in need of sound healing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:21:17 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04783 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.