Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Sound healing novice
Re: Sound healing novice [message #4545 is a reply to message #4353] Fri, 19 January 2007 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
turtledidg1 is currently offline  turtledidg1
I have recently signed up for this forum, and would like to make comment: To me it is best to respect the wishes of the facilitators of this forum, didjshop.com, and refrain from certain references. They stated their reasons why, and those reasons are out of respect. Everyone has 'free will' to say what they want. Yet, they also have 'free will' to express their opinions elsewhere. Just as didjshop.com has 'free will' to set up guidelines, and request that those guidelines be honoured.
In regards to sound healing: sound for healing has been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years by cultures that existed long before ours. Just as they used herbs, prayer, etc. Science would say 'I'll believe it when I see it'. Yet, renewed outlooks on life, as well as ideas and inventions, work on the principle of 'I'll believe it so I can see it'. Why wait for science to prove anything? Be open to new possibilities, and try to put them into practice. Experiences make our life, not graph charts and statistics.
It seems to me people here know little about 'New Agers', if they even exist any more. The term is rather over-used, and mis-used. I could go into this. But instead I'll simply say that you're stereotyping, which is narrow thinking.
When you are playing a didj, play it with the respect it deserves. And if you notice people being affected by the vibrations and sounds in a positive way....then keep on playing!!
Peace

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Syncronised didj healing for Bonzo
Next Topic: Migrane Therapy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:45:14 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02545 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.