Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Inflammation of gums - pain killed by didgeridoo
Inflammation of gums - pain killed by didgeridoo [message #5342] Tue, 29 July 2008 09:03 Go to previous message
lvwlf is currently offline  lvwlf
Hello,
This is my first post here. I play the didgeridoo for half a year. I've learned a lot and I still have lot's to learn and discover.
This board is and has been a tremendous help. I found an answer in the archive to just about every question I had. Thank you all for sharing information and for sharing your love for the didge.

I play every day, however a week ago I had to skip three days. On the last of these days I got an acute, tremendous pain in both my jaws. Painkillers did not help. I was able to make an appointment with the dentist for the following day. Meanwhile the pain got worse. In desperation I started blowing the didgeridoo. Within 15 minutes all the pain was gone!
The next day at the dentist it turned out I had severe inflammation of my gums, plus a hole in a molar. I'm on antibiotics now, after that there will be further treatment. I play the didge every day again and I'm without pain.

I thought I'd share this experience with you. I don't say the playing of the didgeridoo replaces treatment, inflammation of the gums is serious bussiness and should be treated. However, if you've got it and are in serious pain, you may try this. You may have a very effective non-chemical painkiller nearby.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Stories of the Didge and Healing
Next Topic: questions re: healing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:23:23 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02431 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.