Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Sound Healing » Inflammation of gums - pain killed by didgeridoo
Re: Inflammation of gums - pain killed by didgeridoo [message #5348 is a reply to message #5346] Wed, 06 August 2008 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lvwlf is currently offline  lvwlf
Hi Paul,
It's ok, I'm aware of the risks, so I went to the dentist and I'll have to go a few time's more.
I'm playing for half a year now, first on a rented didge, now on a didge I bought. Looking back, I got the pain when I started playing the rented one. I thought it had to do with my mouth adjusting to the vibrations. Pain went away after a few days. Came back when I started to play the new didge, pain was much heavier.
So now I think I caught the inflammation (bacteria) from someone else playing the didge before me. And of course I hadn't visited a dentist for many years, so the bacteria found a welcome home.
Oh well, lesson learned, I won't play on someone else's didge, and nobody gets to play mine...
But, though no substitution for treatment, in this case blowing the didge seems a pretty good substitution for painkillers.
Bert

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Stories of the Didge and Healing
Next Topic: questions re: healing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:30:47 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02388 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.