Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Learning to Play » Vocalizing Tones (just another way to play it!)
icon3.gif  Vocalizing Tones [message #6019] Wed, 23 November 2011 18:35 Go to previous message
SerapisBei is currently offline  SerapisBei

Hey! I'm relatively new on didge... but I have feel a sort of connection with it, specialy on long periods of playing... once, while I was blowing in, I suddenly introduced a voice.. like singing in a chorus... and then discovered that sound increased in intensity and tone, were produced certain types of vibration, like an intermitent "vibrato" in some notes I made with my voice... in that moment I experienced an enigmatic reaction within my head and thoughts, I used some notes on the egyptian scale and they fit excellent and mystical, blended with other bird sounds and rythms... so, I would like to hear your opinion about this, and if you use this technique on your playing... and sorry for ignorance, but I have no idea if it has some name or anything... thanks in advance Razz

Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How long did it take you to CB?
Next Topic: Diameter of mouthpiece
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:16:52 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02352 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.