Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » General Didj Issues » Health of the didjeridu market
Re: Health of the didjeridu market [message #2338 is a reply to message #2290] Wed, 21 December 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JKon380 is currently offline  JKon380
Hi Wolf:

Quote:

When I first decided to buy a didj, it had nothing to do with style or where it was made.

I agree. I just really DUG the sound! I think an awareness of style comes after you have been playing and you start developing your own.

Quote:

Jkon, you are obviously way more experinced in playing, then I ever hope to be,

Wolf, you're going to make me blush Embarassed Let me tell you, when I first started, I was making all kinds of embarrassing sounds from my didj. If I could get and hold a drone for a bit, I was happy. I grabbed up every bit of information that I could from forums, the internet, instructional CDs/DVDs-you name it. I've just really grabbed onto this instrument, and I love to play. That's what really important- that you LOVE doing it!!!

Quote:

the didj is becomming more and more complicated

Yikes! Sorry to make that impression Embarassed Sometimes I get away from myself when I starting talking didj. One of things that I love about the didj scene is that there is SO much variety and stories to share, with people from all kinds of backgrounds. The didj holds it all together. I've been messing around with some recordings lately; once I get one that I really dig, I'll put it up on the forum.

Best,
Jason

Jason

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Recording Didge Music
Next Topic: Recording setup?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 09:18:00 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.48540 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.