Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » General Didj Issues » Health of the didjeridu market
Re: Health of the didjeridu market [message #2339 is a reply to message #2336] Wed, 21 December 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
White Knight is currently offline  White Knight
Quote:

Since I started reading your posts, the didj is becomming more and more complicated.All I ever wanted to do is make noise.

Wolf, the didj can be as simple as getting a basic drone on a hollow log or tube. It can also be as advanced as the players abilities and knowledge increases. The main reason I was first drawn to the didj was because it was a simple instrument with no mechanical keys to press or anything. It can be as simple as that, but that's just the beginning. Enjoy the didj for what it is to you, and advance on your own time. It's not about being a great player for me, it's about having fun getting to where you're going. I'm also a beginning player, I don't play any particular style. But I love learning about the advanced ideas and styles. Some of that is bound to influence us all.

Allan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Recording Didge Music
Next Topic: Recording setup?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 09:19:35 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.40598 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.