Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Non didj related topics » When two friends meet
When two friends meet [message #3221] Thu, 27 April 2006 05:11 Go to previous message
Skyer is currently offline  Skyer
Dear Friends,

Dougals and I decided to meet last week and we just had the most incredible time ever. On the first day corneel (a friend of both of us) and I where laying outside in the sun playing our didges just waiting for him to arive.

When he did we ofcourse welcomed him and had a drink. Douglas helpt me take the wax mouthpiece of my didgeridoo and it just plays heavenly now. One of the main topic over these days has been how great didjshop didges are. So thank you Svargo. After that Douglas, Corneel and I went to the park to enjoy a beautifull day of sun and didgeplay. We have so many people ask us about our instrument that we have decided that the 23the of april will be the didgeridoo day for us. We even had two guys coming out of a pub to ask us to play for them (the kind that would mug you at night) and when we were done they wanted to pay us! It was so strange but so nice at the same time. Very special. We dicided to finish the evening with a nice bowl of pasta and shared some life storys, it was a perfect closure of the day.

On the second day we started by doing a sound healing (Douglas did one for me). I was having back problems and wanted to explore the power of healing. Since monday I have not had any trouble with my back, amazing. Again we went to the park and played some didgde. We even got filmed by a film crew who was doing a topic about the maastricht city park, we're going to be one tv (wearing our didjshop shirts Razz) Razz We also took a very nice picture that day which I'm positive douglas is going to post. Again we noticed the great effect didge had on people. A homeless person came to ly next to us and just enjoy the music, he returned several times that day. Also we noticed ducks just sitting in front of our didges all day long, and this happend for 3 days in a row whenever we would play didge these ducks would move in front of the didges and listen. Very special.

In the evening a friend of corneel came over, Linda. She's so in touch with nature and a very special person. She decided to take us to the forest and I had a major experience there. My emotinal dam just broke in that forest and I felt a weight lifted of my shoulders. I could just feel energy all around me (while this is something I did not believe in a couple of days ago). A very enique and pleasand experience which will take some time to process.

On the thirth day we went to park again, joined by linda and just relaxed all day, we also went shopping for some white sage and thee and had a very calm and relaxted day all in all.

In the evening though we did a very deep medetative style of playing and burned some white sage to get a good admosphere. This night very personal things came up for Douglas, corneel and me. And we have shared a very unique bond that night. It was a very deep experience espcialy for our friend corneel which we set something free within (like it did with me in the forest). I even saw my first aura (or whatever you would like to call it) that night, again, very special.

And on our last day together we decided to visit a friend of ours in eindhoven. We jammed together, experimented with new rythmes and had a really nice dinner in the evening, it was a nice way to close the 4 days together.

I think it's amazing how much I've grown these past few days and how much was shared among friends. It was truely something special and I will not forget soon. I hope you guys can enjoy the story.

P.S. Pictures will folow.

index.php?t=getfile&id=411&private=0
Playing the Didgeridoo is taking the time to catch up with mother earth
index.php?t=getfile&id=411&private=0

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I got Married!
Next Topic: Holidays + Work Visa
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 02:38:36 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08322 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.