Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Learning to Play » Mouth Position(poll)
Re: Mouth Position(poll) [message #3426 is a reply to message #3425] Sat, 24 June 2006 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Didgen2herps is currently offline  Didgen2herps
Looks like didge playing position varys much more than i thought. I was thinking off to the side would be a minority.

in_didgi_nas, I am a new guy to the didgeridoo so i am in no way going to really answer that question to a tee( nor should you even listen to me Very Happy) but being a player of other instruments that I have done for years I can say this:

From my experience with other instruments I have found that there is no wrong or right way per say. You have the basis in terms of what the instrument 'should' sound like and the rest is up to you. Thousands upon thousands of people can play the guitar and piano, but what makes you stand out from those thousands is your own unique style from which you formed from the basic technique.

I have the basic drone down on the didge, thats all i need. The rest is up to me.

So, from my limited experience with the didge but farely good experience with other instruments i am one of the " aint broke, dont fix it folks'.

Also, Arn't crisp tongue placements, and clear articulations much more important than toots( in general playing)?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: feeling winded
Next Topic: Vocals HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 10:32:23 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09069 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.