Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Non didj related topics » Importing a didge into the UK
Re: Importing a didge into the UK [message #4755 is a reply to message #4754] Wed, 11 April 2007 06:26 Go to previous message
didgeylee is currently offline  didgeylee
Thanks mate,sounds like a plan!
As for Oz i was there in 2005 after i got married. Stayed in the rocks area of Sydney for couple days. Bridge climb is awwsome! Then moved up to Ayers rock again for a couple of days. While we were there we went on excursion called the sounds of silence which was an evening buffet in view of ularu. Sunsetting, lone didgeridoo player and fine wine and food.Man it was good for the soul!!! From that moment on i was looking for my first didge.From there we went on to Port Douglas. Found my didge in a local sunday market Bloodwood with burnt an carved with rainbow serpent and long neck
turtles. Back pressure is'nt great but you can play some nice haunting rythems.Going back to stay in Cairns and Port Douglas again in june,cant wait!!! Check out google video didgeylee for a small video of me playing.
Thanks again
PEACE

didgeylee

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is this a problem for anyone?
Next Topic: Other Instruments?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 00:41:02 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.20034 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.