Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Non didj related topics » invalid link
invalid link [message #5171] Mon, 07 January 2008 00:38 Go to previous message
mario is currently offline  mario
I decided to post this in case others are having the same problem. I can't believe it's not a larger problem then stated by webmaster. I feel this site should have a lot more activity then it has which is ashame. I maybe wrong in this but wonder why this site is so slow. Regards

------------------------------------------------------
Problem I have when I try to post a new topic: I post and get this following message.

You have followed an invalid link. Please notify the webmaster how you got here.

----------------------------------------------------
This is the response I got back when I contacted webmaster concerning problem. Fix suggestion did not work on this on going intermittent problem.

Hi Mario,

Some people have reported this as an intermittent issue.
There is not much that we can do about that as:
a) we are using a third-party product for the forum which is almost impossible to modify to address such issues
b) in the vast majority of cases it seems to be working ok and we cannot replicate the error.

Session cookies need to be enabled to be able to use the forum.
One thing you can try is to actually log out from the forum and delete any references in your browser's cache to the forum (including any cookies). Then log in again and see if it solves it.

Eike Prenzel
Web Master
webmaster@didjshop.com

Thanks, Mario. I have been receiving the same error message for some time now and I have contacted Eike about it.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 January 2008 11:33] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: aussies
Next Topic: Aussies -- Online Survey on Housing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 22:46:15 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04015 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.