Didjshop Forum
All about didgeridoos and didj-related topics

Home » Didjshop Forum » Non didj related topics » Aussies -- Online Survey on Housing
icon1.gif  Aussies -- Online Survey on Housing [message #5320] Sat, 12 July 2008 01:24
joeypine is currently offline  joeypine
* Indigenous affairs
* Social issues

Sat, 12 July 2008 - 16:36 — JoeyPin

Hi there,

I'm a student here just wondering if I could get people to participate in a study on Indigenous housing (no pranks please or abuse).

Thank you!

Housing issues in Australia and Social Justice in Australian communities

This survey is designed for educational purposes only by students of the Western Sydney Institute of TAFE. It is self funded and independent. Results will not be published or publicly distributed.

The survey is being used to support the studies completed by the Social Justice team sitting for the Diploma of Aboriginal Studies at Mount Druitt. The results will be used to compile statistics about their area. They will be used to look at the types of data and issues that are often gathered and investigated in public policy, those areas in life which form the basis of social justice action.

We invite all people around Australia to participate. You will in no way be identified, all answers are treated confidentially, and they are to be anonymously submitted.

Thank you so much for your time and support.

For more information or an invitation please contact us at sydneys-western-indigenous-media-swim@googlegroups.com

Survey Link

http://is-nri.com/take?i=134352&h=GykGLIfc1eTF6ENFlO2rcA

Read Message icon1.gif
Previous Topic: invalid link
Next Topic: Greetings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 01:37:56 CDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13284 seconds

© Didjshop.com, 1993-2012. For rights reserved and granted see our Copyright notice.